Roles & responsibilities
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure that testing tools are available to each DevOps team on the train.
- Evaluation of new tools, technologies, and methods in the testing environment
- Maintenance, improvement, and planning of the evolution of test scripts and scenarios
- Planning and providing support for integration, end-user, and performance testing
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases to ensure product functionality and performance
- Create test plans with/for teams to ensure product functionality and performance meet expectations
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Design, develop, and integrate automated tests into project pipelines.
- Identify and report defects/issues found, then work with DevOps team to verify that defects/issues are resolved.
- Test features and functions at user interfaces (UI) for validation against backend systems and/or databases to identify anomalies..
- Perform system testing, regression testing, negative testing, component level testing, boundary testing, and smoke testing.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent with 7+ years of experience
- Experienced in creation and modification of Ansible playbooks and roles.
- Experienced in configuring and working with job templates, inventories, workflows and other Ansible objects
- Experience on infrastructure provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, etc)
- Experience with container technologies and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with running/managing systems and services on a cloud platform (e.g. AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Vmware)
- Experience using process automation tools and techniques (Ansible Molecule, Chef Test Kitchen, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience working with Infrastructure software/services
- Experience in supporting a large enterprise environment, consisting of thousands of servers
MBI Digital is a future-forward, future-ready, full canvas IT Services & Digital Transformation company. We are System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Certified Firm.
MBI as the company is ushering in cutting-edge digital transformation for Fortune 1500 clients. MBI Digital was founded in 2010 as a Managed Services firm. HQ in Austin Texas, our 150+ Onshore/Offshore technology consultants, now deliver a wide range of support services for Cloud, Data Science, Digital Infrastructure & Digital Engineering. MBI clients span major industries including HealthCare - LS, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance), Government & Digital. MBI Digital has been committed and focused to bring, best-in-class digital technology for our Clients & Prospects.