Primary Responsibilities of a Pega CDH Architect:
- 10+ years of experience in Architecting, Designing and developing scalable and high volume PegaCustomer Decision Hub (CDH) design and implementation
- 5+ years experience in design and implementation of Pega, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega
- 5+ years experience with PRPC v7.x/V8.x preferably hands on experience on V8.X in new Pega capabilities, functionality, frameworks, products, platforms and solutions
- Prior experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs and solutions on Pega PRPC v7.x/V8.x
- Experience in design and implementation of PRPC/Rules-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable/framework based apps enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Collaborate with business users, developers, product managers, end users, and other stakeholders to Suggest, Analyze architect Pega. Solve problems, build frameworks, guardrails platform solutions.
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Capable of technically guiding high performing agile teams. Project management, tracking, reporting, monitoring and control
Key Skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or relevant work experience (computer science engineering or relevant experience)
- Deep Knowledge of PRPC V7.X architecture, advanced understanding & hands on experience of successfully delivering apps on PRPC V7.X/V8.X tools
- Pega LSA Certified , experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega
- Experience on Relational Database management systems MS SQL, MySQL and with No-SQL DB systems is an added plus
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Interface Development, REST and JSON
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Problem-solving skills and proven record of working well in a team environment
- Advanced proficiency in communication skills (verbal and written) across all organizational levels
- Critical thinker and complex problem-solving capabilities with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be effective in an environment of rapid change and complexity
MBI Digital is a future-forward, future-ready, full canvas IT Services & Digital Transformation company. We are System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Certified Firm.
MBI as the company is ushering in cutting-edge digital transformation for Fortune 1500 clients. MBI Digital was founded in 2010 as a Managed Services firm. HQ in Austin Texas, our 150+ Onshore/Offshore technology consultants, now deliver a wide range of support services for Cloud, Data Science, Digital Infrastructure & Digital Engineering. MBI clients span major industries including HealthCare - LS, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance), Government & Digital. MBI Digital has been committed and focused to bring, best-in-class digital technology for our Clients & Prospects.